Saturday, January 11, 2014

Recipe: Brie and Jam Pastries


I try to make smoothies every morning before work (unless I'm rushed and just grab a handful of almonds - eek!), but on the weekends I like to experiment and make something a little more complicated and special.

A few weeks ago I made up some puff pastry - though go ahead and buy some puff pastry if you need to. Making puff pastry is ridiculous.

So yes, you'll need some puff pastry cut into small sections. Place a small piece of brie on top - mine were about 1 inch by half an inch and shape the puff pastry around the cheese. Do not cover the cheese with the dough because you're putting jam on top!

I made mine with strawberry jam and pear jam. So delicious!

Preheat the oven to 375 and bake for about 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment